Disbursements have been applied to accounts for Summer 2021.
- In order to receive a disbursement, you must:
- Have a Summer award (check your Financial Aid Awards here on JICS)
- Attended all of your classes
- Meet satisfactory academic progress requirements.
- Completed all of your Financial Aid Documents (check your Financial Aid Documents here on JICS)
If your disbursement(s) results in a credit on your account, the credit will be sent to you in the form of a mailed check. Please note that any late enrollment changes, grade reviews, or attendance entries can delay your check.
If you need to update your mailing address, please go to Academics her on JICS and scroll down to the Contact Information Update Request form. Please allow time for the Admissions or Enrollment Services offices to process your request.